Sunday, May 15, 2022

HELPING OTHERS TO ENJOY THEIR FAITH 

enjoying faith

One of the most important parts of growing in faith is helping others to enjoy their faith. Faith that is alive, is active and helping. It is NEVER static. You are either feeding faith or starving it. Be aware that faith and persistence are inseparable, and you will only be persistent if you believe in what you are doing. If you don't believe in it, you will stop.

HELPING OTHERS TO HELP THEMSELVES

For those who are looking for a way to improve their life, while learning to believe that this IS possible, I have a suggestion. If you have desired to live in a very positive fashion while enjoying what you are doing and making a good living in the process, you should do what I have done - check out and try a FREE introductory trial membership to Wealthy Affiliate, an online entrepreneurial opportunity that connects you with over 2 million members who are happy and successful at what they are doing. Of course, they aren't all at the top, some are just starting, some have been on the way for a while and some have been successful for years. BUT ALL ARE WILLING TO HELP YOU MAKE IT ALSO!

As you continue to explore this blog, I want you to know I want to help. I desire to grow your faith to not only believe you can do it, but to help you get there. I will do what I can and connect you with others who can take you further, willingly.

I enjoy DAILY communication not only from the 'rank and file', but from the owners/operators of the business. You can too! Try them. You'll like them.
" target="_blank">

(Note: I receive remuneration if you should decide to acquire this affiliate program.)

HELPING OTHERS TO SUCCEED IS WHAT I DO

I have been a minister for almost 60 years and have dedicated my life to helping others, especially in growing their faith. Part of dealing with life is making a living adequate to care for you and yours. I had to, still do, provide for my wife of 57 years. She has never gone hungry or been without shelter during these years, mainly because our faith that God will provide is firm and functional.

Have I ever erred? Oh, yes, life is full of opportunities to fail. However, it is also full of opportunities to succeed. You must believe for this to be a reality and be persistent in pursuing that success. Not without using wisdom, but employing wisdom wisely. The above opportunity is one of the wise ways to succeed AND have fun in the process.

I am doing this, and affirm, as will many other WA members, you can do it and WE will help.

learning

LEARNING IS ESSENTIAL TO EARNING

There are multitudes of ways to make a living. Wealthy Affiliate is only one, but it is a good one with high customer ratings for 17 years.

SOME POINTS TO CONSIDER:

  • FREE ACCESS
  • Personal connections with founders and members
  • Ongoing training
  • Q/A and chat lines open always
  • Continuing training keeping up to date with latest methods
  • Access to achieved training
  • Daily interaction and reporting tools

HELPING YOU, HELPS ME

As you win, I win with you. For if I help you and one of my purposes is to help you, that fulfills part of my purpose. I believe I can and am doing this. I also encourage you to do the same. It is so satisfying, to help others succeed and hear their testimonials that it is working and is changing their lives and perspective.

I like doing that. In fact, that is worth more than money. To bring a smile to someone's face is a major accomplishment.

I'd like to help you smile. Check us out.

happy blue shoes
Warren G. Blaisure

faith-and-fun.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment