Sunday, May 15, 2022

 HAPPY IS AS HAPPY DOES

happy singer

"I am so happy, tell me why you're happy, I am so happy, won't you tell me why? So I can be happy too."
This old hymn sets the stage for the way I feel today. I am so happy!

LET ME TELL YOU WHY I'M HAPPY

I just finished my first blog in a week. Got side tracked by emergencies and stuff. BUT now I'm back and rolling! I am happy because not only could I add pictures, but I was, and am, able to monetize my blog here at Wealthy Affiliate.

I am also happy because I was able to listen to Kyle's blog on "Alphabet Soup". Simple lesson on getting more key words.

 

 

Alphabet Soup X - Cracking the Research Code 

This has been a GREAT day! And I'm not finished yet. Still writing this blog.

computer writing 

 

I LIKE HAVING FUN, DO YOU?

When I chose my first niche, Faith and Fun Get's it Done, I wanted to do these two major things - help people increase their faith and have fun doing that.

There are many ways to have fun: 

  • jokes
  • something we enjoy doing
  • people we like to be with
  • having a favorite food or beverage
  • traveling where we have desired to go
  • accomplishing a project successfully

and so on. I am sure you could add to this list.

There are many ways to have faith:

  • religious belief
  • faith to accomplish a task, a feat or reach a destination
  • growing in faith by overcoming a difficult situation
  • believing you can when others say you cannot
  • growing your faith when you have failed but by learning from your failure, turn it into a victory

Whenever you increase your faith, it has a direct connection with having fun as you win.

A COUPLE OF BASIC IDEAS

You choose to win or lose. Circumstances only cause you to make the decision. Your perceived ability to meet the requirements of the challenge, results in the choice you make and therefore the outcome.

Winning is more fun than losing. Want to argue the point? Didn't think so.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?

Lose or Win?

Notice I changed the natural order of the question. People quite often place the negative end as the final thought and, without realizing it, pre-destine the out come. Ergo: What you say is what you get.

The more you say, "I can." The more you can. That IS a fact!

Though the opposite of that is also true, pick your own ending. You can and will win when you choose "I can".

Then you'll be singing too!

cream puff

Sing and have a cream puff. Enjoy your joy!

Warren

Wealthy Affiliate

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment