Sunday, May 15, 2022

 

LIFE IS FUN – ESPECIALLY WITH $$$

big money

POINT 1 – IF YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS FOR

Human beings need money to pay for all the things that make your life possible, such as shelter, food, healthcare bills, and a good education. You don’t necessarily need to be Bill Gates or have a lot of money to pay for these things, but you will need some money until the day you die. Jan 15, 2021

Why Money Is Important: Benefits & Downsides | LendEDU

https://lendedu.com › blog › why-money-is-important
This is a succinct, easily understood statement, so I’m quoting it here. The rest of the article is also noteworthy.

Unless you were born a robot, this should apply to you.

POINT 2 – BEING THAT THIS IS TRUE:

It would follow that a way should be found to obtain at least a sufficient amount of money to make life simple and adequate.

Many, if not most, people come equipped able to learn, do or find a way to earn, gain or in some fashion, find this adequate amount. If an excess is found available, things beyond necessity may be accumulated also. This sometimes takes one from a ‘humdrum’ life into a more exciting and entertaining existence.

For many, this extension of life is most desirable and causes them to engage in things that require more effort and involvement in extra ways of obtaining money.

This means more is to be learned so more can be earned.

strokes

POINT 3 – DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS

Creator (GOD to some) made each of us different. That is wonderful, because that way many things with variety can be accomplished. If everyone was and did the same, life would not only be very limited, but not everyone would be able to make a living. However, we have been made different so the needs, and the supplying of all these needs could be realized.

I’m not going to the negative side of this equation or this blog would be a never ending story. Neither am I going to engage in the impossible task of trying to enumerate all the positive side of things.

POINT 4 – WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THIS SUBJECT?

I’m going to point (pun intended) to a possible way to earn a more than sufficient way to obtain a ‘more than enough’ position in life. This should also provide some of the “FUN” mentioned in the title.

I want to introduce you to a powerful and fun new online business. It is called Wealthy Affiliate( If you want to know more, click here)

This is my plan to succeed and why I chose WA as my new career:

1. I don’t have to work physically as hard as my other careers, mentally it’s a different story.

2. This is the most fun of any career to date.

3. I get to communicate with people around the world.

4. There is no limit to my earning capacity. Except me.

5. I have access to multiple coaches at many levels.

6. I’m working with people who want to succeed and who want to help ME succeed.

7. I’m NOT old, just well seasoned.

8. Finally, for now, I’m more determined now than ever before. Mine is not a loud declaration of purpose, rather a quiet, firm statement of commitment with a no quitting stance forward.

Trust you agree and hope someone else makes this their purpose also.


POINT 5 – SOME FACTS ABOUT WA

  • over 2,000,000 members worldwide
  • free introductory week
  • free website
  • free lessons
  • conversations directly with creators/owners Kyle and Carson
  • 17 years in business
  • rating 4.99 customer satisfaction
  • affiliate marketing at its best
  • huge amounts of information on sources of affiliate products

I could go on, but it is best to check it out for yourself.

Personal story: I contacted WA 6 years ago, decided it was too hard for me and quit. Kyle didn’t give up on me, even though I just deleted his contacts. Six years! Then in February 2022 I decided to check them out again. Result- I’m here and happy to be. Besides, blogging is fun!

Warren G. Blaisure

faith-and-fun.com

happy blue shoes

Leave a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment