Thursday, January 10, 2013


STUDIES IN ROMANS

LESSON 2

THANKSGIVING & PRAYERS

ROMANS 1:8-12 KJV

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.  9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;  10 Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.  11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established; 12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

1.    PAUL’S THANKSGIVING v.8

Ø  Thank God through Jesus Christ

Ø  You all

Ø  Your faith – spoken of throughout the world

2.    PAUL’S TESTIMONY v. 9

Ø  God is my witness

Ø  Praying always for them

3.    PAUL’S REQUEST v.10

Ø  To come to you (Romans) prosperously

Ø  By the will of God

4.    PAUL’S INTENTION v.11

Ø  To see them

Ø  To impart spiritual gifts

Ø  To strengthen and establish (AMP) you

5.    PAUL’S EXPECTED RESULT v.12

Ø  To be comforted (and encouraged – AMP) together with them

Ø  This coming from their mutual faith (Paul’s and theirs)

 

FOLLOW THIS PATTERN IN OUTREACH TO OTHERS FOR ASSURED SUCCESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment